Compare the two

Nordics are strong
Jews are weak

Nordic Men are masculine
Jewish ‘males’ are Effeminate

Nordic Men will fight
Jewish ‘males’ will cower

Nordics are committed to the truth
Jews are dependent on lies

Nordics are beautiful
Jews are ugly

Nordics are nice
Jews are evil

Nordics are eugenic
Jews are dysgenic

Nordics are clean
Jews are dirty

Nordics create
Jews destroy

Nordics have culture
Jews have none

Nordics revere nature
Jews fabricate and destroy nature

Nordics are masters
Jews are slaves

Nordics are insightful
Jews are base

The Nordics

The Jews

Image

I actually had to have a friend gather these jews. It was too sickening

Elvira Bauer, Trau keinem Fuchs auf grüner Heid und keinem Jud auf seinem Eid (Nuremberg: Stürmer Verlag, 1936).

But the Germans — they stand foursquare.
Look, children, and the two compare,
The German and the Jew.
Take a good look at the two
In the picture drawn for you.
A joke — you think it is only that?
Easy to guess which is which, I say:
The German stands up, the Jew gives way.
The German is a proud young man,
Able to work and able to fight.
Because he is a fine big chap,
For danger does not care a rap,
The Jew has always hated him!
Here is the Jew, as all can see,
Biggest ruffian in our country;
He thinks himself the greatest beau
And yet is the ugliest, you know!

ImageImage

This would be a great opportunity for any crypto-jews to come on and write ‘they are not all pure nordics, you know nothing about race’…

For EVEN MORE comparisons http://expeltheparasite.com/2013/07/22/compare-the-two/

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Compare the two

1. BDL1983 says:

Fantastic man! I’m gonna repost that soon………..
    1488

• akc1993 says:

Cheers mate.

I don’t know about you but im starting to see more of that more repulsive second variety when I go out. Im more than sick of it, we need to put a stop to this Semitism. Its rampant. Rampant Semitism.

2. thunor14 says:

Eugenics is the key to the elimination of the diseased, the ugly, the inferior, the jew….

Towards the Aryan Superman, 88

3. tomek says:

mam ta ksiazke na sprzedaz chetnych na kupno prosze o kontakt

4. Nordischer stolz says:

Preserve the NORDIC VOLK!!

5. Trent says:

Hello,

Nice blog, i am a 24-year-old australian man with blonde
    hair and blue eyes, i am also a fanatical nordicist and national
    socialist obsessed with blonde hair and blue-eyes. I Love your
    nordic pics and note that they are all australian men! Fantastic,
    australia is perhaps the most nordic nation on earth, everyone
    here has blue eyes mostly, all children are blondes, but not so many
    adults retain there blonde hair here, if you’d like to chat with me hit me up!

much love.
    trent.

6. Jared says:

What about the poles? Are polish people Nordic? My grandfather is of polish descent and I believe he had blonde hair back before it turned gray. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. What about the Irish, i believe my grandmother on my mothers side once told me her family was of Irish descent, what are the Irish?

• Poles are insects crawled up from the south. Coming from geographical ‘Poland’ doesnt make one a racial pole. Many in ‘Poland’ are descendants of Germans and other Nordic groups. The ‘Poles’ are scum. Unfortunately many people have become Polish just because they think they are because thats where they grew up, while they can and should be Germanised and incorporated into a Germanic folk body.
      If you are a true Pole you will know, you will feel inferior.

Irish people are extremely variable and contain every different racial type as found on the rest of the British Isles, however in different proportions. So, many Irish are members of and consistent with members of other nations that grew out of our Great Nordic Race.

I have answered this question on here previously in the comments of https://nordicantisemite.com/2014/09/06/why-white-is-not-good-enough/ Madison Grant explains the question of the Irish well, in The Passing of the Great Race, a book I recommend, an important passage is also in the comments of that link.

• Wingedhussar20 says:

,,Poles are insects crawled up from the south. Coming from geographical ‘Poland’ doesnt make one a racial pole. Many in ‘Poland’ are descendants of Germans and other Nordic groups. The ‘Poles’ are scum. Unfortunately many people have become Polish just because they think they are because thats where they grew up, while they can and should be Germanised and incorporated into a Germanic folk body.
        If you are a true Pole you will know, you will feel inferior.”
        Sir, as I told u we have 40 million people here and those with nordic features r not from a german descent, I mean 90% of them , I know many people of that kind.